Interest Rate

Frank the finance manager and Kenny the salesman, How do you sleep at night, Liars and crooks!$9500 online price, they charged $995 more at dealership calling it "pre-delivery".

Told them wasn't paying it and the hid the fees in contract. I bought a 2012 transit connect and the same day I had engine problems, the van would jump rpm's over 60 mph called salesman next day and they gave me a run around to get me to run out of time, The salesman told me he would look into it and said I must have bought a short distance vehicle which the problem was bad transmission.They told me i had the best warranty and no worries for 24k miles. I have a drivetrain warranty only and never received any warranty papers or anything but sales contract. The van was taken to Greenway Ford who fixed transmission and was out of a vehicle for 3 weeks.

I've only had it back 5 weeks and harmonic balancer is out. Called to have service and they said not covered under warranty and I have the lowest warranty drive train only. So I have financed a $9500 and with 6% interest and all there fees is $17000 on a vehicle that will not run and has little to no warranty. THANKS!

You will be hearing from me real soon! I did get a text with a picture of warranty contract from kenny the salesman which was never signed by me because I've never seen it.

On my service contract they call it Royal plan.There is no ROYAL plan.!

This reviewer shared experience and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). Robin3171 is overall dissatisfied with Sutherlin Nissan of Orlando. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

This person also mentioned the following company Reed Nissan that you may also consider. Also, you can continue reading comments about Sutherlin Nissan of Orlando.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Dealers category for more informed decision or compare Sutherlin Nissan of Orlando to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Sutherlin Nissan of Orlando?

Comments